What is the Kent CC KPI Hub?
The KCC KPI hub is an information sharing and benchmarking collaboration between Kent County Council, Consultants and Contractors. Initiated and funded by suppliers on the KCC Principal Contractors Framework, the KCC Asbestos Services Framework, the KCC Asbestos Surveys Framework and the KCC Consultants Framework. This hub will be used to share benefits and lessons learned. It will measure, collate and communicate key performance indicators amongst signed up parties and contribute to continuous improvement of processes and outcomes between all parties and enable benchmarking with organisations outside the Hub.
The KCC KPI Hub will:
- Allow its members to efficiently produce all KPI and associated data required by KCC and other Contracting Authorities in the management of works – procured through the frameworks
- Provide its members with focus and structure for the collection of data and meaningful comparison of KPIs
- Provide a repository for version controlled documentation accessible as appropriate to members
- Enable KPIs to become an integral part of the company's strategy and process for delivering real continuous improvement
- Allow its members to objectively demonstrate to clients they are not only reputable companies but also efficient reliable and sustainable enterprises.
The success of the Hub is founded on the commitment and participation of its members. Senior representatives from Kent County Council, Consultants and Contractors will continue to develop and drive the Hub's continuous improvement.. They meet quarterly to review and analyse data, refine KPI targets, and the objectives for the Hub.